If you had your Baby in the US, you should know this now

US petition

If you had your child in the US, of course, the child becomes an automatic US Citizen.

It is not illegal to have your child in the US, but the government clamps down on parents who do not pay their medical bills.

When your child becomes an adult, they can file a petition for you to be a US citizen. For the first time, the US government is rejecting such petitions. If you have a child in the US, you are required to have paid your medical bills in full and not get any discount or Medicare. The US government is now requesting this evidence before approving any petition.

You need to act now so you do not encounter problems in the future.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.