Charity Work Visa – Learn More

Charity Work Visa

You can move to the United Kingdom (UK) on a Charity Work Visa category.

You can apply for a Temporary Work – Charity Worker visa if:
you want to do unpaid voluntary work for a charity

The following information will be helpful.

You need COS – Certificate of Sponsorship
Visa is valid for 1 Year
You can move with your family
No formal qualification or experience is needed.

One thought on “Charity Work Visa – Learn More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.